Busi Wagi Savanne Trail
Busi Wagi Savanne Trail
Off roading through the Surinamese Savanna and experience the wildest adventure !
This is an ultimate opportunity for off-road adventurers to immensely enjoy a powerful 4x4 Jeep ride on narrow savanna- and jungle trails!
- Adventurous Ride in a powerful 4x4 Off Road Jeep
- Off roading in open Savanna
What makes this tour special
- Unique tour (only existing Jeep tour where you get to drive)
- Fair price
- Excellent blend of adventure and nature
A half-hour drive will take you to Domburg, point of departure with the 4x4 Off Road Jeeps.
After the teach-in you will leave for the open savanna and start on a dirt track filled with hills, mud puddles and deep pits.
Next is a visit to ‘the hole’ a famous mud puddle used during Surinamese Off-roading rallies.
You will have lunch somewhere in the middle of the savanna.
At the end of the afternoon you will return to Paramaribo.
- Type Jeep: Suzuki Samurai
- Gear: 5-speed manual gear
- Motor: 1300 cc (4 stroke)
- Tires: 35 inch mud tires
- Your safety is extremely important!
- We guarantee continuous guidance by experienced instructors
- You must hold a valid (Surinamese or international) driving license
- Type: Savanna Trails with white, powdery sand, mainly flat, with savannah vegetation
- Length: ± 31 miles (50 km)
- Time**: ± 8 hours
** depending on how skilled the drivers are
- Proper hiking shoes (open shoes are not recommended)
- A pair of slacks (shorts are not recommended)
- Hat or cap
- Dry cloths
- Swim wear
- Suntan oil
- Luggage / Bag (max. 5.2 gallon). The bag is placed in a dust-proof and watertight box.
- (valid) international drivers licence
Most tour operators (like Orange Travel) list their rates in Euro.
The most advantageous way to pay is cash or by bank* in Euro.
Followed by cash in SRD or U$D, then POS in SRD * and finally a credit card payment **.
* If there are any additional bank charges, these should be paid by the customer. If it turns out that not the full agreed amount is credited to our account, the difference should still be paid before participating or checking in.
** When using POS (our machine only excepts SRD) we will use the daily exchange rate of the cambio’s. As these sometimes differ significantly from the rate your- and our bank uses, you can come out worse between 10% and 30% (in this Orange Travel has no benefit, yet influence).
*** All credit card payments are processed in U$D and a bank fee is added. The fee for Visa and MasterCard is 5% (in this Orange Travel has no benefit, yet influence). This payment method requires you to show your passport.
ING Bank Nederland
Euro Account number: 6005013
Attention: ORANGE TRAVEL NV
Republic Bank Suriname N.V.
In name of: ORANGE TRAVEL NV
Bank of America
Account number 2290 3930 8017
Beneficiary Bank ID number 026009593 (for transfer of monies into your account from within the U.S.)
3048 SW 141 ST AVE
Miramar FL 33027-3950
Pay by credit card: